Don't buy an Oil Boiler
Buy an Ecodan Heat Pump Instead
This winter, instead of worrying about the price of heating oil, arranging your oil delivery or even fixing your oil boiler, you could be enjoying a clean, efficient, total heating and hot water solution thanks to Mitsubishi Electric Ecodan air source heat pumps.
The Ecodan is the most advanced heat pump on the market. It uses inverter-driven technology to harvest and upgrade free, renewable energy from the outdoor air to deliver cost-effective heating, even in temperatures as low as -20C.
For every 1kW of input electrical energy. the Mitsubishi Electric Ecodan harvests and upgrades renewable heat from the outdoor air to provide the home with an average of at least 3.2kW of heat output.*
Outstanding benefits of the Ecodan air source heat pump
- Achieves level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes with no additional measures and can be even higher when used in conjunction with other improvements
- Suitable for both new and existing homes
- Improves energy use leading to lower running costs and CO2 emissions
- Qualifies for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Ideal for off-gas areas
- 5% VAT rating on capital and install costs
- Self-contained outdoor unit only requiring water and electric connections
- No gas supply, flues or ventilation required, therefore poses no carbon monoxide risk
- Low noise levels - Ecodan has achieved the Noise Abatement Society's Quiet Mark
- MCS approved
- 5 year warranty on all parts and labour for additional peace of mind
Get Paid to Heat Your Home
The Ecodan qualifies for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI). This government-driven financing scheme pays heat pump owners for the for the heat they produce over a 7 year, tax-free period. The impact of the RHI combined with the greatly reduced running costs provided by the Ecodan means the payback time is just 3.6 years!
Lifetime savings of this investment will supersede that of an oil heating system on a monumental scale:
- £10,000 - The 10 year benefit of installing an Ecodan air source heat pump in terms of RHI returns and running cost savings
- £5,500 - The direct saving, including purchase and installation, of installing an air source heat pump instead of an oil heating system over a 10-year period
- 15,000KG/CO2 - Environmental carbon saving during this 10-year period
Unlike heat pumps, oil boilers do not qualify for the RHI so rather than receiving payments, you'll only be making them when you top up your oil tank.
5% Discount on New Orders
Place an order for an Ecodan from Ice Energy before 30th November 2016 and you can benefit from a 5% discount off your quotation so there's never been a better time to ditch your oil boiler and invest in a heat pump.**
For a free, no obligation quotation, simply complete the form to the right of this page or call 0808 145 2340 today.
*The overall system efficiency and energy savings will depend on the comparison with your current heating system, satisfactory system design and operational settings i.e. how you use the heating systems.
**Subject to a full first stage payment when placing your order.
Savings & RHI figures based on a 4 bed, semi-detached property with cavity wall insulation. Savings are indicative and will vary depending on property size, insulation levels and size of heat pump installed. Full details, based on your individual property and requirements will be provided with your quotation.
Find Out More
For a free, no obligation quotation, simply complete the short form below.